The HILT - Human Injury Limiting Tool addresses injury prevention and versatility. It is designed to limit injury to a patient during rescue and transport, and also as an injury prevention tool for the rescue personnel while maneuvering a patient. The HILT offers six different patient handling products in one. This flexible stretcher allows you to lift and carry a supine or seated patient, carry a patient up or down stairs, conduct a single person rescue, conduct a lateral transfer, and can be combined with a backboard.
- Dimensions without extenders deployed: 24"W x 87"L
- Dimensions with extenders deployed: 58"W x 87"L
- Length of safety straps: 60"
- Material: Poly-pro webbing/500D sheeting/Latex free
- Strong, light-weight, and durable
- Lifting capacity: 1000 pounds
- Maximum number of users: 14
Manufacturer 2 year warranty