- Hands-free K9 control
- COBRA buckle for easy detachment from belt
- Compatible with COBRA buckle upgraded 2-piece leash
- Frog clamp attachment hardware
- 1.25" 1-piece woven elasticized nylon shock webbing
- Approximate length 24" at rest, 35" when fully extended
It’s junk, not practical for real operations. A real dog guy would know this. I don’t want my dog pulling out in front. If he’s out in front he’s working so he’s off leash. You say hands free but there’s no way of correction dog if needed leash is way to long . Dog is committed 3 ft in act before a correction occurs if ur “hands free”. The best true “hands free” hip lead I found is the custom fit hip lead at canine tactical of Iowa.