- 1.75" nylon webbing construction
- Heavy-duty COBRA buckle
- Universal device attachment point
- Offset buckle and device slot
- Forged V-ring attachment point
- VELCRO® accepts name strip and morale patches
- Handle for positive control
- One size fits necks from 16" to 20"
I purchased this collar for my police K-9 to consolidate my E-collar and tracking transmitter while receiving the benefits of a flat collar. I'm quite happy with the product so far after regular daily use and several patrol shifts with my K-9. Solid construction, and the ability to easily take the E-collar receiver off while we're off duty is great.
The only imperfection I've noticed is a minor stitching tear on the corner of a Velcro panel, but nothing that compromises the integrity of the collar. Well done!
First time user for a receiver collar such as this one. Once I fit it to my Shepard, it was easy. You don't have to remove the entire collar to remove the receiver, and that makes it very handy. The only issue I am having is my Shepard has too much fur and it clings badly to the velcro, but for my lab it doesn't have the problem.